Chanel camelia for a paper flower wall art for backdrop or wall decor | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Chanel camelia for a paper flower wall art for backdrop or wall decor

I have been working on some interesting order for the past week.A client wanted the chanel camelia based wall hanging on a canvas.She would framing it in plexiglass..  Read More...

chanel camelia


I was pretty happy to do it for I was pondering on it for a long and the opportunity presented itself!

Here is how it turned out,all flowers are handcut by my favorite trusty old scissors fiskars!

The small intricate was drawn and cut out using fine scissors what we can do with paper,glue and scissors and of course some creativity!



chanel paper flowers

paper flower backdrop wedding


The giveaway ended and the winner was Ron Gutman.Do contact me for your price!

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover