Water Lily Wedding Cake Topper Garden wedding close to a pond of water lilies! | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Water Lily Wedding Cake Topper Garden wedding close to a pond of water lilies!

Gorgeous and breathtakingly beautiful are water lilies,when Kristy asked me to remake these I totally jumped at the chance.The top water lily for the cake cake is 5-6 inches with 2 tiers each with one
water lily wedding cake topper sugar flowerswaterlily wedding cake topper
water lily each.

Her wedding is going to be outdoor garden wedding next to a pond so she was searching for water lilies.Since her baker did not do water lilies she turned online and found us.


I have been posting some behind the scene sneak peaks on how I make my flowers on instagram so make sure you follow me at id paperflowersjude with videos too!Thank you Kristy for your order. I just added some crepe paper leaves to add a green touch,with the real water lily leave it would looks lovely too!

Would you like to order these do contact me for these via the contact form here or buy from here

Please do share this post on facebook we are trying to reach 1000 likes so do like us here

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover